* Go to our app’s link: https://apps.shopify.com/upclose
* Click “Add app” button (you might be asked to login if you have not logged in to your Shopify account yet)
* You’ll be directed to your store > Click “Install app” button.
After successfully installing UpClose, it will appear in your app list in Shopify admin.
No coding require.
1. The app doesn't use any BLOCK which you need to activate manually.
2. For configuring the app use only the app UI.
The app is not activated.
By default, when you install the app, it is inactive. Please click on the toggle button from the app dashboard to activate it.
Our server is placed in US, therefore, there might be a delay in loading time for users who are far from US.
You set CUSTOM CSS configuration
Zoomable image might not show up because you have set some advanced CSS configurations that causes the image detection in some specific cases, such as: entered the "Main Image Class" which is the wrong element.
Please re-check the "Main Image Class" configuration to see whether there are some incorrect options.
Conflict with your theme
UpClose might not be compatible with all themes with the default settings.
In these cases, we have provided a "Main Image Class" option to select the product image manually to your theme.
You use more than one app to create create zoomable image
There might be a conflict between apps with the same function.
So if you are using different apps to create zoomable images, we recommend using only one at a time.
If you have checked all the above causes and tried all solutions, but UpClose is still not showing up on your store; you can reach out to our support team at email@example.com. We will answer your ticket as soon as possible.
NOTE: Please don't delete the images from assets folder which names start from upcls_ while using our app.
* Login to your Shopify admin dashboard (https://yourstore.myshopify.com/admin/)
* Click on Apps (https://yourstore.myshopify.com/admin/apps)
* Click on UpClose
* You’ll be navigated to UpClose's Dashboard without having to login.
1. Visit your Shopify admin page -> Apps page and delete the UpClose app there.
2. Visit your Shopify admin page -> Online Store -> Themes -> Edit code: to delete the app code that is still saved on your theme: